profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, June 26, 2007 @ 7:57 pm
Chocolate

What's uppppp? :)

Firstly, HAPPY SWEET 16TH LEANNE! Hope you had fun on your birthday & could survive on 6 hours of sleep!

Anw, it's back to school but it feels kinda surreal. & the weather is NOT HELPING. Oh, & the mosquitoes! It's horrible trying to sleep while there's a whole lot of lightning outside, as well as a million mosquitoes buzzing around the room trying to be vampires. I hate those ugly blood-sucking insects.

So school's been pretty okay, but I cant wait for the weekend. But before it comes, campfire looms! SCGS Girl Guides campfire 2007- DREAMS. Are you going are you going are you going??? Because it's going to be cool. Haha. I hope.

Okay so I just tried to pull out some tissue from my tissue box but I think the pulling-tissue-out mechanism is rather wonky, so when I pulled ONE tissue, 9 came out. I counted. & now my table is full of tissue. Woah for once my table looks clean! Haha.

Oh, the Guides carnival on Saturday wasnt too bad! Watched Nancy Drew before that with Zhang, Bert, and Tiara. Emma Roberts is pretty. & we managed to sell all our ice-cream by 4.30pm so that was a very good achievement. Made lots of $$$ but unfortunately all the 'money' was yellow.

Bed time.
Night :)